A daily...meh, weekly dose of babies, reality, and love.
You're welcome.

Monday, September 16, 2013

birthdays and babies and goodbyes

Boy oh boy, it has been a WEEK over here. And I promise (to myself, for posterity) to follow up on all of these things and keep a better record of our life. Just in case my kids read this one day and wonder why the heck I am so bad about keeping up on my writing.

Things to write about:
-Clara's broken leg
-my parents moving to Boston
-plans for our new baby
-the play I'm writing (adapting from the book Charlotte's Web) and directing
-finishing my last semester of college
-learning to be content in all things, even when they honestly kind of suck.

But for now, here's what we've all been waiting for! The video!

BOY OR GIRL?? We broke a pinata at Clara's "Woodland Animal" themed birthday party to find out, so...here you go!


*Thank you to my wonderful mother and father in law for ALL of this footage. Love you both :)



1 comment:

  1. Awesome video! You and Sam's parents have some serious skills. :)

    ReplyDelete